Dr Patrick Khor
iBosses Chief Coach, Founder & Group CEO
• PhD in Entrepreneurship from University of South Australia
• Serial entrepreneur, author, entrepreneurship mentor, entrepreneur in residence at Temasek Polytechnic, international speaker, investor
• Founded a multi-regional educational corporation PATH Education which was sold for S$15 million
• Leading entrepreneurship coach and mentor with 15 years of valuable experience and numerous ventures
• Shared his entrepreneurial experience with students as the manager / Senior Lecturer (Entrepreneurship Development) in Temasek Polytechnic and so far had trained more than 5,000 participants in entrepreneurship and successfully mentored more than 20 companies and start-ups.
TAY Kok Chin
Lead Workshop Instructor
- Chairman of SG100 Foundation, a ground-up nation building and leadership development movement. Currently leads the Smart Cities Network initiative –moderated the Smart Cities Roundtable with the UK Department of International Trade (DIT) on 27-July-2017 and recently launched the FaceBook group for Smart Cities: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OSC4SC/
- Regional Director for US-based EcoDomus, a global leader for Lifecycle Building Information Model (BIM) and Asset Information Model, and Smart City Principal Consultant for Web Synergies.
- Held previous corporate roles at IBM, HP, Oracle, Savi Technology, Commerce One, Schlumberger, Western Geophysical and Research, Stratech Systems for over three decades in Saudi Arabia, UK and Singapore.
- An active advocate for the social sector since 2008. Among many roles, Kok Chin co-founded Social Venture Partners Singapore, a panel member of the Comcare Enterprise Fund of the Ministry of Social and Family Development for 4 years, Director of The Kind Exchange, and Chairman of the Corporate Giving Council in 2012 and 2013, an initiative by the National Volunteer and Philanthropy Centre.
- He is currently an adjunct lecturer on Social Entrepreneurship at a tertiary institution, a judge for the Lee Kuan Yew Global Business Plan Competition 2014 and 2017, and Advisor to the SMU Digital Strategy course on Smart Healthcare and Smart Education in 2017.